|Showing 1 of 1||
This object does not have an image.
William P. Wilstach (c. 1816-1870), Philadelphia PA, by 1870; to his wife Anna H. Wilstach (c. 1822-1892) at his death; her bequest to the Pennsylvania Museum, Philadelphia, 1892; part of the W. P. Wilstach Collection, Memorial Hall, Fairmount Park, Philadelphia, 1893-1928 (inventory no. W 93170), until incorporated into the collection of The Philadelphia Museum of Art, Philadelphia; deaccessioned by them in 1954 and sold through Samuel T. Freeman & Co., Philadelphia, October 29-30, 1954 in the Wilstach Collection sale (lot 128); purchased at that sale by Walter Stuempfig (1914-1970), Gwynedd Valley, PA; by descent through his family; sold by them in 2013 through Freeman’s European Art & Old Masters, June 18, 2013 (Lot 153); purchased at that sale by Lawrence Steigrad Fine Arts, New York, New York.
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
This object has the following bibliographic references:
Your current search criteria is: Object is "The Martyrdom of St. Ludmilla".View current selection of records as: